aberdeen-music

First McLetchie...

Guest tv tanned

it was just a daft thing to do, i don't think he was particularly abusing his position of power in this case but it was an astonishing series of lapses in judgement. it was the political equivelent of a slapstick sketch really, blunkett doesn't look where he's going stands on a rake falls backwards putting his hand out to steady himself but puts it onto a hotplate, screaming in agony he plunges it into water to cool it down only it's not water but scalding hot oil, he turns with his face now flourescent with pain and promplty falls out of an open window.

he had become a liability to be honest and had to go.

it was just a daft thing to do' date=' i don't think he was particularly abusing his position of power in this case but it was an astonishing series of lapses in judgement. it was the political equivelent of a slapstick sketch really, [b']blunkett doesn't look where he's going stands on a rake falls backwards putting his hand out to steady himself but puts it onto a hotplate, screaming in agony he plunges it into water to cool it down only it's not water but scalding hot oil, he turns with his face now flourescent with pain and promplty falls out of an open window.

he had become a liability to be honest and had to go.

that made me laugh a bit