aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tv tanned

First McLetchie...

Yeah but to be fair you saw that one coming. I'm just waiting to see how m,uch more they find out he's swindled into his own pocket or done for his own benefit.

No-one actually gives a shit about the DNA thing. I didn't want to see him resign the first time...if you can use your power to do something, you might as well, fast tracking visas included.

Mcletchie was a smarmy git, but I like Blunkett.

But you still saw it coming. He's had so much bad publicity I don't think the government could really let him stay. I think what he did is what anyone would do for their friends/family, except he got caught, that's the only thing he did wrong.

Guest tv tanned

If he had done what he did in any other line of work he would have been sacked.

it was just a daft thing to do, i don't think he was particularly abusing his position of power in this case but it was an astonishing series of lapses in judgement. it was the political equivelent of a slapstick sketch really, blunkett doesn't look where he's going stands on a rake falls backwards putting his hand out to steady himself but puts it onto a hotplate, screaming in agony he plunges it into water to cool it down only it's not water but scalding hot oil, he turns with his face now flourescent with pain and promplty falls out of an open window.

he had become a liability to be honest and had to go.

the press have another victim

aye, they certainly have...been a bit of a hunting season recently, kate moss with a bit of puff up her beak etc...

I still think blunkett's a tosser, but he's just the monkey, it's the organ grider I don't like.

it was just a daft thing to do' date=' i don't think he was particularly abusing his position of power in this case but it was an astonishing series of lapses in judgement. it was the political equivelent of a slapstick sketch really, [b']blunkett doesn't look where he's going stands on a rake falls backwards putting his hand out to steady himself but puts it onto a hotplate, screaming in agony he plunges it into water to cool it down only it's not water but scalding hot oil, he turns with his face now flourescent with pain and promplty falls out of an open window.

he had become a liability to be honest and had to go.

that made me laugh a bit

No-one actually gives a shit about the DNA thing. I didn't want to see him resign the first time...if you can use your power to do something' date=' you might as well, fast tracking visas included.

Mcletchie was a smarmy git, but I like Blunkett.[/quote']

Blunkett is a cock.