aberdeen-music

Christian quits WWE!

kirkt

He's back just now but he was in a terrible "accident" so he's gone again

pay dispute as usual me thinks...

boo nay for christian...he was funny :cheers:

Never to do with pay...he left last time because they wanted him to Job to Brock Lesnar.

This time its because he was suppose to lose to Coach.

Heat and Velocity are online.

Never to do with pay...he left last time because they wanted him to Job to Brock Lesnar.

This time its because he was suppose to lose to Coach.

Heat and Velocity are online.

Oh and theres me thinkin he was a drunken bum who was just after more money (loved him all the same)

I hate how they make all the ace wrestlers look crap like how Mick got beat at wrestlemania 20...how lame was that!?

Ah I miss the good old days where there was more action and that

even around wrestlemania 16/17 was sooo much more better and brutal!

I just remembered I saw someone dressed as Ultimate Warrior last night. One of the braver costumes of the night (it was on bridge street and the guy was topless bar the tassles on his arms).

Thats who I was going to go as. But then I realized I nearly froze last year in just a vest as the Hulkster. So I changed my mind to either The Undertaker or Papa Shango. Papa Shango it is next year as I ended up goin to a gig in Glasgow and not dressin up...

Didn't know you liked Therapy? Scott!

i was gonna make this thread but i was too busy crying my damn eyes out :p

seriously i think i am the BIGGEST "i want to do christian" peep ever! my leauge team is even called "marshmallow peeps" cuz its like a pink yummy version of a christian peep....

god im gonna miss that CLB :(

this is is last wwe.com interview and it made me smile...and cry...then smile again.

christian's last interview

Im gutted that thats the end of any trishtian i was clinging on to...

at least i got to stand like <----------------------------------------------------------------------> that close to his sexy body :love:

Favourite Christian moments:

"Hey Booker T...is that like...Mr T?"

*about to whisper into Lillian Garcias ear then shouts* "ITS A SUPRISE!"

all of Edge and Christians flash photography poses, backstage scenes with Kurt Angle and Mick Foley

so many great matches as well, his match against Shelton Benjamin in Aberdeen was amazing but also against Edge in the Ladder match, the wrestlemania 16 ladder match and lots of his matches against Jericho