aberdeen-music

Taste Of Chaos - We Want It Loud

Throwdown.Your.Life

Hey everyone

please take 2 minutes out of your day to go and reply to the following topic.

It is to show the runners of Taste of Chaos' date='that we want to hear our local bands playing live and loud,not acoustic on stools.

[url']http://www.punktastic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6867&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight

p.s MY MINDS WEAPON ARE DOWN TO PLAY

Taylor XXX

I think this is a really bad idea for a number of reasons. Well done to Weapon on getting the gig, this could be a great step up :) but the last thing anyone wants is for the band to be seen as ungratefull for the chance.I think doing things like this ispotentially damaging to the band, be happy they're there and stop asking for more.

Well done guys,

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Gregor Ascension
I heard Ascension and Spike Pile Driver were playing?

No..?

(only kidding. we're fucking stoked.)

care to explain this, ye wee cunt. how much did that gig cost ye then?

I heard Ascension and Spike Pile Driver were playing?

No..?

(only kidding. we're fucking stoked.)

Spike are gutted, our kerrang advert cost a lot and we still didnt get the gig. Maybe we should glue on some emo fringes. Of course we are desperate for a record deal. :D

Guest Gregor Ascension
wow i thought jamsey was bad for reacting to silly things you guys are far better!!

Bring on the fudge awards' date=' Assenction for worse band? Weapon maybe? Stayover for best? the debate starts now...................[/quote']

stick to topic after a coment like that? :nono: i dont fucking think so. worst band aye? well i can atleast sit comfortably from the fact that we are so much better than you are. LOL, i cant believe that someone from stayover is suggesting that we are the worst band in aberdeen! :down: you are a joke mate, just like your band. why dont you do everyone in the world a favour and jump on front of a train.

futhermore, who actualy cares about the fudge awards = sad little pricks like milner. fact is, stayover wining 'best punk' or what fucking ever will be the pinnacle of your musical career, nay, your life. if you throw a stone at an avalanche, dont be suprised when it come crushing down on top of you. loser.

stick to topic after a coment like that? :nono: i dont fucking think so. worst band aye? well i can atleast sit comfortably from the fact that we are so much better than you are. LOL' date=' i cant believe that someone from stayover is suggesting that we are the worst band in aberdeen! :down: you are a joke mate, just like your band. why dont you do everyone in the world a favour and jump on front of a train.

futhermore, who actualy cares about the fudge awards = sad little pricks like milner. fact is, stayover wining 'best punk' or what fucking ever will be the pinnacle of your musical career, nay, your life. if you throw a stone at an avalanche, dont be suprised when it come crushing down on top of you. loser.[/quote']

Calm down. He was just posting suggestions and I doubt they were serious ones, Jesus how many times do you have to be warned about posting personal attacks anyway?

Anyway it's very rarely bad bands that actually win Worst Band in Aberdeen. The last band to win it twice ended up touring the UK numerous times and being signed to the same label as the Wildhearts.

Now enough of that nonsense please.

stick to topic after a coment like that? :nono: i dont fucking think so. worst band aye? well i can atleast sit comfortably from the fact that we are so much better than you are. LOL' date=' i cant believe that someone from stayover is suggesting that we are the worst band in aberdeen! :down: you are a joke mate, just like your band. why dont you do everyone in the world a favour and jump on front of a train.

futhermore, who actualy cares about the fudge awards = sad little pricks like milner. fact is, stayover wining 'best punk' or what fucking ever will be the pinnacle of your musical career, nay, your life. if you throw a stone at an avalanche, dont be suprised when it come crushing down on top of you. loser.[/quote']

well my flat is bigger than yours so :p

as i said earlier i thought jamsey was bad. :D

i would jump in front of a train but i hear its illegal to step on the tracks, and i dont like breaking the law, my mum said it was a bad thing to do.

I really hope stayover are in the running for worse band it would be funny as fuck, even better if weapon won it twice in a row, AND much better if you guys win it cause you will get upset by it and not take it like the joke that it is.

Anyway cant wait to see weapon in such a big stage, for all you who still slate them and doubt them as a band, this has to shove it all down your throats, i cant think of any aberdeen act in the last few years who have played to an audience that big in a show of that stature, lets see if assecion make it there............... maybe as guitar techs eh guys :p