aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Gemz

Fucked in the ass....BY a dog?

Guest pop-notmyface

i don't mean to be mean, but if you post a link, could you at least tell everyone what it is about.

especially if it doesn't work.

edit: ah, it works now. nice. a heartwarming tale of a man and his faithful companion.

"woof woof"

"what's that lassie? my shoelace is undone? well i'd better tie it then..."

I'm not sure I believe the story. The link is to a messageboard post on the bbc, not a proper news story. And when I google it all I can find is more message board posts, no links to the original story. Which is strange as the Yorkshire Evening Post has a website and would have the story there. Unfortunatly their search facility is broken just now.

I hope it is true - that's absolutely horrible, but you just can't stop reading.

The clincher was "It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to witness"

Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway."

If there is a finer quote this year I want to hear it!

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

You don;t want to do that!

When else will you get the chance to write a thread titled "fucked in the ass...." and actually have it valid to the content of the thread and not have it closed down?