aberdeen-music

Halloween Night

Wishbone G

the best was the 2 guys dressed as the beastie boys in the intergalactic video.

There was 3 of them on Sunday night but I believe they were let down last night when the third decided not to go out.

I was dressed as the Riddler and spent the whole night getting pissed off as everyone pointed out my friends and said "There's Batman, Robin, Catgirl and um... some guy". Bastards.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was 3 of them on Sunday night but I believe they were let down last night when the third decided not to go out.

I was dressed as the Riddler and spent the whole night getting pissed off as everyone pointed out my friends and said "There's Batman' date=' Robin, Catgirl and um... some guy". Bastards.[/quote']

yea they gave the other costume to some random guy as well though but he got too hot and took it off. it'll take a while for stu to live down letting marty and neil down by staying in. i mean i have a sprained foot and i still made it out. boo.

i was ash from evil dead. some guy came and hugged cause of my costume, which was quite nice of him.

the alien and the terminator were very cool as was the predator. the one hobbit was ace too particularly as there was a few ringwraiths who seemed to be tormenting him.

twas a great night in moshulu with good tunes in both rooms anda good atmosphere.

Last night was one of the best Halloween's I can remember and that is saying something as I've been to quite a few now!

Highlights for me were ALL the bands at Moshulu earlier on in the night. In particular manager Alan signing Pretty Vacant with Radio Lucifer and Black Atom's mighty rendition of God Gave Rock and Roll to You. Then onto Moshulu the club night and some of the costumes were quite amazing like the Predator guy, the much better Jedi than me, Frodo, the Rubiks Cube, Danny dressed up as Vyvyan from the Young Ones. The music wasn't bad either. :)

And thanks to all the random people that licked my light sabre and told me this web site's shit. I'll find out who you are in due course... :p

Roll on next year...

I went as The Crow last night.Maybe not very original but I got A LOT of compliments about my costume.Many people saying how scary it was that I resembled him so much and one guy asked for a photo and said how tragic my death was lol.If your that guy then hi.

Moshulu was really good last night.Many good costumes.I thought the guy with many arms from spiderman (sorry I've forgotten his name just now) was really good.

Just got back from town on the first night ive ever been to town on halloween. Bloody hell' date=' arnt people nice! No one is in your face, everyone is happy smiley and quite willing to say "hi, nice costume"[/quote']

Do you remember seeing me in exodus? you were with BIG G and asked me if i knew who you were. pfft. just because you were in costume doesn't mean you're unrecognisable!

I had a really good night. I dressed up as a devil which wasn't very inventive. There were lots of good outfits though. My favourites were Willy Wonka and Mr Muscle and Wally of Where's Wally fame.

Guest pop-notmyface

did anyone see me? did you see me? i was the backwards man.

i'm the backwards man

i'm the backwards man

i can walk backwards as fast as you can

i'm the backwards man

i'm the backwards man