aberdeen-music

Halloween Night

Wishbone G

hehe. i seen a pic of the blues brothers in there. i ended up at a party they were at. anyone know who they were? would be good to say thanks for letting me and my friend crash.

glad to see crocker was still alive at the end. man where did ya go? totaly lost you after we went in the door.

had a great night!

cheers to everyone having fun! way!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did len atom even try?

I remember the days of his awesome Hurricane costume!

I made that for him! that was awesome!

He was going to go as the phantom but i believe his costume fell to bits due to lack of funds.

Great night had by all, still have to say a big thanks to everyone who came down to the pre club gig at Moshulu and everyone who helped make it possible, it was a great atmosphere, i had an awesome time.

I'm still looking for any excuse to wear my pimpin Willy Wonka jacket again tho!

I made that for him! that was awesome!

He was going to go as the phantom but i believe his costume fell to bits due to lack of funds.

Great night had by all' date=' still have to say a big thanks to everyone who came down to the pre club gig at Moshulu and everyone who helped make it possible, it was a great atmosphere, i had an awesome time.

I'm still looking for any excuse to wear my pimpin Willy Wonka jacket again tho![/quote']

a great night was had by all rass. well done! think you should use the jacket and get a cravatte and sit about your flat dressed as hugh hefner and see if you could persuade fliss to serve you drinks all night dressed as a playboy bunny. i'd like to at least see you ask her if she'd do it. oh the pain!

a great night was had by all rass. well done! think you should use the jacket and get a cravatte and sit about your flat dressed as hugh hefner and see if you could persuade fliss to serve you drinks all night dressed as a playboy bunny. i'd like to at least see you ask her if she'd do it. oh the pain!

I like your thinking....

hehe. i seen a pic of the blues brothers in there. i ended up at a party they were at. anyone know who they were? would be good to say thanks for letting me and my friend crash.

glad to see crocker was still alive at the end. man where did ya go? totaly lost you after we went in the door.

had a great night!

cheers to everyone having fun! way!

I was munted.I passed out on the stairs on the side of the dj booth.Then fletcher kindly gave me a lift home.

Guest pop-notmyface

haha, Stu Wiltshire was in Moshule, and not dressed up...

okay, Predator (the second one) and Jedi dude with lightsabre = pretty impressive.

fat stormtrooper....NOT!!!