aberdeen-music

Halloween Night

Wishbone G

Guest pop-notmyface
I saw a guy with a suit on backwards walking down Belmont Street at about 1' date=' if that was you.[/quote']

the backwards man was annoyed because the exodus que was to long so he went to tiger tiger where the que wasn't quite so long...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently some guys went as a house!

Hahahahaha' date=' I saw those guys opposite Liquid. Big cardboard houses with "Tesco Value House" signs on them.

There were some awesome costumes going about on Monday. A male friend was dressed as Keira Knightly in Pirates of the Caribbean, he was so pretty. Bless.

Still think Camie was the best though.

[img']http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/amylovespineapple/DSCN3095s.jpg

hunter s thompson

I saw HUNTER S THOMPSON! at the gig in the tunnels!

(and for you who don't know who he was: a writer, he started the "gonzo jurnalism" -thing. and there is a film on a book he has written, FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS, (with johnny depp and benicio del toro as the main acters) )

I saw HUNTER S THOMPSON! at the gig in the tunnels!

(and for you who don't know who he was: a writer' date=' he started the "gonzo jurnalism" -thing. and there is a film on a book he has written, FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS, (with johnny depp and benicio del toro as the main acters) )[/quote']

Erm, he commited suicide recently...

lol, i think nathan and jamie's clown costumes in drummonds rocked, shame it was dead though!

the best costume i saw was either the guy i saw walking down belmont as the guy from clockwork orange(with codpiece) or the girl wearing 2 cut out leafs being chased by 2 policemen down back wynd.(not sure if they were real or not)

Who was the guy in Bassment taking photos of anyone and everyone?

Included myself it did.

That would be Skinny Doug, one of our friends. He brought a good camera to take photos of the gig and then decided to document the whole night by taking as many pictures as possible.

He's going to upload them at some point asap and so I'll post the link here when I get it.

Perhaps one of the most surreal moments, from a Halloween Party I went to in Edinburgh on Sat, was going on to a residential street at about 3 in the morning and playing baseball, all while in Halloween costume.

As I stepped to bat, lo and behold if it wasn't Jason from Friday the 13th playing catcher. God knows what the public passing by were thinking...

baseball_time.jpg