aberdeen-music

Halloween Night

Wishbone G

Just got back from town on the first night ive ever been to town on halloween. Bloody hell, arnt people nice! No one is in your face, everyone is happy smiley and quite willing to say "hi, nice costume"

Despite falling down the stairs at priory (hey, my mates wanted to go there) it was definately one of the best nights out ive had

Every night should be halloween night :cheers:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spotted Elwood as i was standing nest to him all night.

My Vampire Priest costume was ruined by my fake teeth falling to bits but luckily Elwood was there to pour copius amounts of fake blood over me thus producing Zombie Priest. Although the end result just left me looking like i had been kicked in the face several times.

Saw Gumpy dressed as Papa Lazarou but i didnt buy any pegs.

Lots of really cool ghostbusters out tonight but the best was the 2 guys dressed as the beastie boys in the intergalactic video.

Of course the Zombie Golfer and Priest were 10 times beter coz it was us.

Guest Page 99

In moshulu the best costume was predator, it was so real looking I was actualy waiting for it to try and skin someone alive...

On another note, it was all a bit shite. waiting till 6 to get a taxi, get tae fook.

The Tunnels gig was awsome though... :D

Predator and also the guy who was the Terminator - both very cool.

Someone with a Young Ones costume - fucking ace.

Jimmy B's Joker + Rass's Willy Wonka = also fucking ace.

There were a few good Jedis going about, one with an immense blue lightsaber - which dwarfed Mr Ab-Music-Yoda's considerably. Bless.

I'm running on not much sleep here and I have to get to Uni for 9. I'm going to be fuckered.

Off topic a bit here...

My bf's nephew was out last night trick or treating in Cove...he is only 7...he was out with his next door neighbour who is a 1st year (not sure how old that is)

Anyways the wee man comes runnin home cryin an stuff coz he just seen the older boys gettin a hiding for there sweets...

Its terrible...poor wee boy has never seen anythin like that in his life...what a shame...

:nono:

In moshulu the best costume was predator' date=' it was so real looking I was actualy waiting for it to try and skin someone alive...

On another note, it was all a bit shite. waiting till 6 to get a taxi, get tae fook.

The Tunnels gig was awsome though... :D[/quote']

Totally forgot about the Predator guy that was so cool.

I really wanted to see him get in a fight with the guy dressed as an Alien.

There were a few good Jedis going about' date=' one with an immense blue lightsaber - which dwarfed Mr Ab-Music-Yoda's considerably. Bless.

[/color']

Yeah his Lightsaber is cool. I have the Mace Windu Purple one but decided not to go as a Jedi for 2 reasons.

1: There will be heaps of people out as Jedis

and

2: I didnt want to risk my lightsaber getting damaged.