aberdeen-music

Guitarist and Bassist wanted to form thrash/death metal band

Guest asphyxiate

Guest asphyxiate

Hi

My friend (drummer) and I (guitarist) have been playing together for some time now and would like to form a band with other similiarly interested musicians. We need a guitarist (rhythm ideas, and harmony leads) and a bassist. preferably people who know each other. Vocals can be shared between all of the members - willing to discuss vocal options.

Some influences include: killswitch engage, deicide, megadeth, fear factory, trivium, children of bodom, bullet for my valentine.

Ages 14-17.

Thanks for your time.

fit like

i play gutar, both rhythm and lead, i like lead more because like to come up with stuff off the top of my head while soloing. im currently playing a limited edition strat black with chrome scratchplate with seymour duncan hotrail at the bridge and the new fender twin pivot bridge, which is tuned to standard/drop d. i also use an epiphone les paul II with the neck pick-up removed, its down tuned to c-sharp and drop b, effects ive got a zoom 707 multi effects and a marshall jackhammer, as for an amp i only got a 15 watt marshall practice amp but it works, my aspirations of guitar players include dave murray (iron maiden) dimebag darrell, rob flynn (machine head) ritchie blackmore (deep purple/ rainbow). influences include, metallica, iron maiden, machine head, avenged sevenfold, system of a down, pantera, trivium, megadeth, black atom. cky, bullet for my valentine, dragonforce, def leppard, ac dc, led zepplin, black sabbath ect ect, anyways ive droned on dude, my mates a bassist and has most and other influences as me ie more newer, the only thing is that im 20 on the 14th of this month and my mate is 20 too, were nae old geezers but were interested give us a bell cos i dont have access to the internet only seldomly,

i have my own flat with my mates drum kit you can come round for a beer or a smoke, give us a buzz on this number

cheers paul