aberdeen-music

When ur drunk...

Gemz

We ALL tend to do embaracing things when under the influence...

I dont really tend to get embaraced but yesterday when i woke up i had flash backs an just thought 'wow gemz what are you all about'

I recited a poem in Drummonds on sat night...

I wrote it as a laugh between my bf an me...but with a few drinks in an some dutch courage i belted it out...it wasnt nice...it was funny but only for the ppl that know me...anyone else would of been thinkin what a bute...

There was a band from Glasgow playin an they said i should go reciting at King Tuts...mmmm...they were in knots tho so all good...

So whats the worst uve done...

:D

the one I regret the most is the time I was really drunk and told one of my good friends that darwinism explained her alcoholic mothers death, and various other hideously unpleasant knife twisting comments. There was no reason for me to be evil to her, I was just drunk and in a bad mood. It was nearly 2 years until we patched things up, and now I'm happy to say I've grown up a lot and we are really good mates once again. Not really as funny as shitting in a friends toaster but there you go...

various acts of nakedness' date=' waking up duct taped to tables, sewn to chairs(!), covered in stickers, wrapped in cling-film, sticking giant safety pins up my own cock, getting pissed on, smashing pint glasses off my face, covered in magic marker etc etc.[/quote']

Yip pretty much what me an my mates used to get up to...

Ive had a meat cleaver off my head...it left like a grid of little dots on my forehead...

I've fallen asleep across a table in the bridge bar in ellon... I've given a speach to a small audience outside the music hall claiming that I was jesus because I was wearing sandles.

Erm... and recently... on saturday I started talking what my boyfriend calls "computer language" he said it sounded like I was speaking in lines of code and none of what I was saying was in english.

After that I was sick into my hand.

I think me an you would get on...

Climbed onto the roof of the St Nicholas Centre (facing burger king)..

Were there were heaps of SK8ER's...

And proceded to jump off the roof, fucking my foot and having to use crutches for 6 weeks! I bet there is some kick ass cctv footage of that somewhere in the vaults!!..

I've fallen asleep across a table in the bridge bar in ellon... I've given a speach to a small audience outside the music hall claiming that I was jesus because I was wearing sandles.

Erm... and recently... on saturday I started talking what my boyfriend calls "computer language" he said it sounded like I was speaking in lines of code and none of what I was saying was in english.

After that I was sick into my hand.

HAHAHAHAHA..

Quite recently...as of last friday... I was dared to climb a wall...easy enough I thought - not realising this wall was about 20 foot high... - after spending a good ten mins trying to do it, I gave up and stumbled over to car and proceeded to lie underneath it for 5 mins. Later on I named all the fish in the pond very stupid names, and insisted to people I wasn't drunk and tried to get a hold of the other half of the bottle of vodka which I had already consumed the other...that failed.

I also went around going up to people that were smoking and saying in a very stupid voice "cannnnnn you eat them!?!" suggesting faqs were eatable...

I also said some very stupid stuff like claiming that the washing line was my life and I couldn't bear to be without it...Damn I wanna get drunk again...

Went into the belmont street chippy with my friends, left whilst talking to 3 girls I had never met before without realising they weren't who I went into the chippy with in the first place. Walking down union street they said they had more drink at their flat, party! But I said "that's a great idea, but what would be even better would be going into this graveyard!" (the one just next to back wynd)

"but the gates are shut!" they said. Ha! Cue some spiderman style acrobatics and some possible unconsciousness, I wake up (I think) realise I'm trapped inside the graveyard, but see 2 girls sitting on the wall so I run up and go "HEY!" - this sends them running off screaming, leaving me to wonder how I'm gonna escape. I eventually do, climbing the wall and landing somewhat gracefully opposite O'Neills where I talk pish to the bouncer for half an hour, before eventually going home talking crap to half of Aberdeen before I get there.

I realise a day or 2 later that the reason the 2 girls sitting on the wall got such a fright was possibly because of the green spotlights in the graveyard - some giant illuminated green guy yelling at you from a supposedly empty cemetary might not have been in their 'normal occurrences' database.

I'm trying to remember other stuff... I tend to just ramble utter nonsense... like last August I started worrying about christmas wrapping paper and was muttering about it in the middle of the night (still drunk obv).

I sometimes also cry and storm off in the middle of the street for what seems like no reason. I think most girls do this' date=' especially when out with their boyfriends. I've certainly seen it a lot.[/quote']

haha, *****must.... wrap..... presents.....in .... funky....paper.....must....not.....use......normal.....christmas....paper.......***

Watching a domestic in full flow is kinda funny, until it happens to you. If you watch them up near jumping Jacks you can usually see a few good slaps as well. thats SLAPS.