aberdeen-music

Burnout Revenge

Ch Black

I'm addicted. Help. Does anyone know of any Burnout anonomous meetings in the area? Also want to know, I can do most of the races/crash evnts on the first go. I don't play any other computer games and want to know if it's really boring for people who are actually good at games (I'm not). I also can help but explode the car... every time. BANG. Fuckin A :rockon:

Don't start! It sucks you in. You can never leave. On friday night I came straight home from work and played burnout. I couldn't stop! I was supposed to be going out but instead played Burnout from about 5 until 3 in the morning. I now have a blister on my thumb! and I forgot to eat. I ended up making myself curry at about half 3. Mm.. curry!!! If you go to Solid Gold you should get a good price for a second hand copy. Solid gold rocks my world. I loved Burnmout 3, but burnout revenge is atleast 10 times better (yes, that is a fact, not just a random number I pulled from the depths of my brain.)