aberdeen-music

Saw 2

Johnny Mac

Does anyone know when Doom is out? I know it stars the Rock but regardless I must see it.

hey' date=' what's wrong with the Rock?

actually there's a guy in Saw 2 that looks pretty similar to The Rock.

As for the movie, I saw it on Friday and I'm still buzzing about that ending! Hook line and sinker once again!! Very clever writer! The acting was good in this, but I'd hardly say better. It started to show signs of being a teen slasher at one point.

The only thing that grazed my tits were

SPOILER?

The fact that there wasn't enough games! It was all just one giant game. But oh well, I suppose it goes with the plot.

SPOILER?

Saw it last night. Previews were disrupted by a group of people who insisted in sitting in the seats that their tickets were allocated...in a half-empty cinema! Arseholes.

I thought there were no seat allocation in the Vue. They weren't even that great seats.

SPOILER

I just got back from seeing it. I thought it was just as good as the first movie. Although, I did think as soon as the girl went psycho after waking up that she was the "baddie" so I was a little disappointed that I was right. Oh well.

I love Orange Wednesdays.

It kinda got to me that instead of featuring the individuals' sacrifices, it concentrated on one big plan but just to knock off a few on the way. Didn't like the acting so much, thought it was pure cheese until 'John' came on the go. Wicked from then on, but I really hope the third one (if there will be a third) is going to be as extreme as the first one. It was clever, and oh me! The gore....wow! :)

i was disappointed. seemed like a dumbed down version of the first one and just plainly wasn't as terrifying. the gore was alright but other than the pit of needles could have been more inventive. agree with what confession is saying about the individual deaths. felt like you didn't really care if they died or not because there was nothing to allow you to get to know these characters. lacked suspense. the twist at the end was all a bit too convenient and left too many gaping plotholes. feels like a huge chunk was cut from the film to keep it to time but that huge chunk would have made the film altogether more enjoyable. kinda wish i'd spent my money on something else.