aberdeen-music

Who actually ever got a blue peter badge

JaseyBoi

Now no~doubt im gonna be told to get a life and "i need to get out more" but tbh as a child i was very sensitive and i feel blue peter didnt help me as i remember i sent heaps of pap to blue peter and never once did i get a badge... i even mentioned to my postman one day when her was round by with his family who all had 2 each............ he said he would look into it but alas still no badge..........

Me olde dad used to say i had more chance of getting a chocolate watch... has anyone ever seen a chocolate watch or should i make another post........ lol

Guest DustyDeviada
i even mentioned to my postman one day when her was round by with his family who all had 2 each............ he said he would look into it but alas still no badge..........

Seems fairly obvious to me where your badge ended up, posty spies a badge shaped envelope with the Blue Peter logo on it, next thing you know his kids have a nice little treat.

i have three...

blue, silver and gold.

i helped set up an otter sanctuary in shetland. I got the blue on when it opened, and they came back the following two years and gave me another one each year because of my dedication to the otters, and the fact that there were glorious facts about the population doubling and things, there was a lovely film of me feeding baby otters with a bottle. there were only a few gold badges given out the year i got mine, i was special.

since then i've discovered that otter's suck and make better coats than things that need sanctuary.

I got one for writing a limerick about Goldie the labrador. I cant remember the limerick (which is probably for the best) and never went anywhere that the badge got me in free as my parents would only ever go on caravanning or camping holidays to improving (i.e. uninhabited) parts of the highlands with no running water, shops, amusement arcades and not even a National Trust place to get into free of charge.

All of which Blue Peter would no doubt have approved of.