aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JJ 10 Easy Wishes

The funniest online clip I've ever seen. so funny i cried

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

it's almost Brass-eye esque...

is it real ? ( the guy's laugh is hardly fake)...but surely that squeaky man must be a plant...

I loved it...it's got to be one of the best contagious things in the world, a good laugh...

we've all been there, where we can't stop ...

he he

in the second clip that mr tim posted, the presenter reveals that that was the end of his tv career. oh lord, i can't stop laughing at it. in the second clip this ridiculously low voiced guy joins in and sets off the presenter even more. all the while through the girl in the wheel chair is crying.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/holditin.html

it never gets old. its like when you were in school and couldn't help but laugh in complete silence. pleeeeease watch it for the good of your soul

I watched it in the library at uni. Laughed till I near spaffed myself. It was an embarrassing situation. JJ, I blame you. Cuntrag.

Love from Christy

omg, i nearly fell off my seat. i watched it 3 times, first time i giggled, second time i laughed a lot and third time i laughed really hard i cried. its awesome!