aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Skull Commander

Listen to something new

Ok. Don't know if this has been done before, but reccomend a tune to listen to/download, from a band/artist that you think people would like.

I shall get the ball rolling with American Head Charge: Pledge Allegiance, form the album 'The Feeding'.

Thievery Corporation - Until the Morning ft. Emiliana Torrini

this woman has an awesome voice. I don't know how anyone could possibly not like this track :love:

Dynamics from Devin Townsend's Infinity album. It has a crazy OTT production with layers upon layers of stuff going on.

listened to Gridlock's recommendation, yep she has an ace voice

Guest Main Agent

Why is no one(except yourdoctor, but myspace aint downloadable)) posting links to the downloads?

not posting links to download cos I'm guessing people will have somesort of p2p client where they can find it, such as Soulseek. cos soulseek owns.

or you can stick the song up on yousendit.com for a period of time.....just send it to yourself and post the link you get in the e-mail or off the page (i can't remember which) here.

http://www.midnightmoth.com/

picked up (their?) cd at 65 days of static, bloody good for a freebie, I have to say.

for fans of do make say think, godspeed! and the like.

also, the people posting something on "listen to something different", it could apply to some of you guys...some very narrow tastes being put out, but, that's taste for you.