aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
HateEvent

Guitar for sale

As the title suggests, I have a guitar to sell. 'Tis a Custom jobbie, I bought it about 2 weeks ago but it just doesn't seem to agree with me ya see, hence why I'm selling it. The fact that there are other things I'd rather have doesn't help!

Alder Strat shape body

ESP Maple Bolt-On neck with 21 fret ebony fretboard

Sperzel Locking Machine Heads

EMG 85 Bridge Pickup

EMG SA Middle Pickup

EMG SA Neck Pickup

Piezo Acoustic Pickup System (currently not working, but is fixable)

Wilkinson style Bridge

Aqua/Blue Finish with Black Scratchplate

Nickel Hardware

Unfortunately, when I received this guitar, it had no trem arm with it. If you try some shops, they may have one to fit.

05-10-11193613.jpg

05-10-11193555.jpg

05-10-11193545.jpg

05-10-11193519.jpg

05-10-11193500.jpg

05-10-11193630.jpg

If wondering, the black things are bits of velcro from when the Piezo system was external, they were used to attach the pre-amp.

Reply here or PM me if interested / wanna comment about it.

Cheers, James

It look's IDENTICAL to a kick-ass Ibanez Roadstar II that Joe has/had. That guitar kicked ass, the floyd rose was uber-dodgy though and alas it's now been retired.

Yeah the Piezo looks a bit dodgy I guess, but that's not the reason I bought it. The playability was what I noticed, and the fact I love EMGs.

But yeah, I'm trying to get rid of this pretty soon hopefully, any takers?

I guess you could play it here or something?

Other than that, I could take it into R&B on thursday (I work there part time) and you could look out for me (the one with 'longer' hair) and introduce yourself and have a go... ?

:up:

Would you have any opposition of me trying it out of curiostity? I don't know if I would really be interested in buying it. If I really liked it, i would get it but I don't know if that is likely.

Nice guitar, very understated, but handy all the same. I was thinking of getting a strat type guitar. Could be interested at that price. Alas not near ABZ at present, will be in a week though.:up:

*Bumptastic!*

I still have this thing. I need rid of it! It's a nice guitar to be honest (I've started playing it!) but I need money for car stuff so this is one thing that is to go.

150 will do now :up:

Someone... pleeeeeeeease!