aberdeen-music

Today's football

Chris

Ignoring the shite display at Rugby Park today the results make interesting reading. More dropped points for Rangers (shame) and Hearts finally lose. Makes things more exciting anyway.

Fuck knows what's going wrong with Aberdeen at the moment. They really need to sort out the defence. Give Zander a break for a few weeks so he can get his head back out of his arse , that might be a start.

In other news it looks like I'll be slipping even further down the fantasy premier league rankings as Lampard had another superb game for chelsea and everyone above me in my league has him as their sodding captain! Bastards.

Y'ass, get it up you huns. We didn't even need 11 players to get points off of your pish today.

Now if only we could beat the likes of Falkirk :down:

How Ian Black isn't in the Scotland Under 21 squad i don't know, MOTM on the radio today, and one of our most gifted players when he's not trying to get sent off!!

This shall be me tonight :cheers::cheers::cheers::kiss::woohoo::sleeping:

Aberdeen only lost because I had them on my coupon. If mackie had scored the penalty we would have got a point I reckon.

In fact i'm never betting again. I have a "safe" fiver on man u to win at middlesbourgh and they're 2-0 down.

my bet agaist dundee utd went to plan

put 3 on

smith first goal

30-40 minutes first goal

final score 2-0

18 thank you very much

Guest neil ex
After witnessing the games against Dunfermline and Kilmarnock' date=' so did I.[/quote']

Hearts will pull together (EDIT - Hearts don't need to pull together - they've lost one match this season). They are definite title contenders for me. I didn't see the Dunfermline or Killie (arghhhh!) games, but if Hearts are winning games when they're not playing that well, cliche as it is, that's got to be a great thing!

Hearts will pull together (EDIT - Hearts don't need to pull together - they've lost one match this season). They are definite title contenders for me. I didn't see the Dunfermline or Killie (arghhhh!) games' date=' but if Hearts are winning games when they're not playing that well, cliche as it is, that's got to be a great thing![/quote']

The thing is, i fully agree. I still think we'll be first or second this season. However, we lost to Hibs. The worst thing we can do. We lost a massive (i.e. every other team in the league) unbeaten run. To Hibs. It's horrible.

But we'll still be there or there abouts (and second'll do me nicely in these days of the Champions League).

Dunno whats happening with the dandies just now, lets hope we raise our game for rangers next week, if we beat them at ibrox then nothing else matters this season well maybe a good cup run. but lets face it a european place in the league is looking increasingly distant.

listening to the hearts game yesterday they sounded like a bunch of idiots on the park, the guy who got sent off ,jankauskus?? won a foul and pushed the guy and recieved a second yellow what a silly billy. with 10 men its a tough task to beat anyone especially the hibees. and that boy sproule is something else.

back to aberdeen, maybe if less of their players were out on the pish all the time then they might start playing a little more consistently. thats the problem you never know what aberdeens going to turn up on saturday afternoon the fit focussed outfit or the poor excuse for a football team.

Dunno whats happening with the dandies just now' date=' lets hope we raise our game for rangers next week, if we beat them at ibrox then nothing else matters this season well maybe a good cup run. but lets face it a european place in the league is looking increasingly distant.

listening to the hearts game yesterday they sounded like a bunch of idiots on the park, the guy who got sent off ,jankauskus?? won a foul and pushed the guy and recieved a second yellow what a silly billy. with 10 men its a tough task to beat anyone especially the hibees. and that boy sproule is something else.

back to aberdeen, maybe if less of their players were out on the pish all the time then they might start playing a little more consistently. thats the problem you never know what aberdeens going to turn up on saturday afternoon the fit focussed outfit or the poor excuse for a football team.[/quote']

Wasn't at the game, so can't comment until I see it on Scotsport SPL, but apparently hideously ugly uber-ned Scott Brown deliberately stood on Jankauskas' ankle when he pushed him over. In which case, it's yet another appalling refereeing decision which has decisively swung a game.