aberdeen-music

MMw/Flood of Red at The Malt Mill Next Wednesday

mmw

I love Flood of Red. Lots. Derivative does not mean shite' date=' I'll admit they are although there are other bands I'd point to before FFAF or Lostprophets. I wouldn't say the energy onstage is fake or gimmicky, they just seem to be really enjoying themselves to me, which is the sort of thing you're usually all for Milner. Meh personal opinion. Like I said, I love them.

I suppose I am a gullible puppet type though.[/quote']

your right it is the thing i usualy go for, i just think this band is all gimics tho, meh personal choice i suppose.

i wouldnt say your a puppet tho each to their own man.

Guest DustyDeviada
your right it is the thing i usualy go for' date=' i just think this band is all gimics tho, meh personal choice i suppose.

i wouldnt say your a puppet tho each to their own man.[/quote']

Face facts Milner, you're just jealous because you didn't think of getting someone to throw sticks at you mid song. ;)

I wouldn't say the energy onstage is fake or gimmicky

Hmm, it comes across as gimmicky to me. It's like they've all got their 5000 points special bonus move or something. UP UP DOWN LEFT CIRCLE ENGAGE. It's cool for a bit but it grows weary. Some of the songs are okay, but all too often they blend together with nothing special to differentiate them.