aberdeen-music

Moshulu - Halloween Monday

Inkster

I wondered where you got to. Was that what your missed call was about?

Very well deserved! Good on him.

The trout should've won I tell thee.

I thought Moshulu was waay too busy took 20 minutes to get a drink then spilt it as soon as I received it.

Doh!

Was a really good atmosphere so was probably just me that disliked it.

Hopefully Monday night has helped VICE in a big way.

I can't remember DJ Paul ever playing YMCA' date=' but I guess you're right otherwise :)

It's been really difficult capturing a "mood" on Monday nights due to the low attendances we've been having of late. A DJ is only as good as his crowd. My remit actually is to recreate the feel of the old Monday nights before it became dominated by nu-metal etc. So keep coming along, I know what I'm doing. ;)

.[/quote']

i'm there quite a lot on mondays but it's still verging a bit too much on the indie side for me, though that's just a personal preference. don't know why mondays at moshulu have neverpicked up as well as they did at the palace. possibly the old mudd club crowd grew up and got *proper* jobs. or possibly because there's just so much on offer throughout the week now that people have picked their favourite nights and stuck with them. you may have a busier night next monday with all the people who'd never been out on a monday since you started doing it going along because they had such a good halloween.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I reckon Monday should be good' date=' I've had a lot of very positive feedback about Halloween and I'll try to maintain the momentum from that night. The promotion for the night has definitely picked up speed in the last few weeks as well, so I'm confident we're moving in the right direction.[/quote']

Certainly hope it does keep going. I don't go regularly at all, but it's always nice to have the option of a cheap Monday munt. Good luck.