aberdeen-music

Moshulu - Halloween Monday

Inkster

I am. It's not going to be the usual Monday night music' date=' though. It's going to be more of a "party" atmosphere.[/quote']

ooo, you have to play Monster Mash, it's obligatory seeing as it's Hallow'een! And the Ghostbusters theme. Or do you mean 'party' as in cheesy (ok...cheesier) tunes in the old school Flying Circus kinda way?

bah. sure moshulu would've been ace but after waiting in a queue that didn't move for 20 mins (not that I blame moshulu or anyone for this, more my friends who couldn't drink up quick enough earlier in the night) we went elsewhere. made for an altogether mediocre halloween.

bah. sure moshulu would've been ace but after waiting in a queue that didn't move for 20 mins (not that I blame moshulu or anyone for this' date=' more my friends who couldn't drink up quick enough earlier in the night) we went elsewhere. made for an altogether mediocre halloween.[/quote']

Apologies Chris, but when we had 700 in we had to slow the queue down.

No need to apologise. It was our own fault for turning up late

I wondered where you got to. Was that what your missed call was about?

Predator won the best costume' date=' BTW. We didn't have a chance to announce it during the night. Our fault, apologies to all who were asking us about it at the end.[/quote']

Very well deserved! Good on him.