aberdeen-music

Any jugglers or diabloists(or even poi or unicycle) on aberdeen-music?

Guest MDP

i do diablo, 3 ball juggling, a tiny bit of 4 ball juggling, ( i also juggle, clubs rings, torcheds, knifes, mallets, anything really) unicycling, and even the odd bit of poi(but im shite). anyone do any of the above and feel like a meet up sometime?

tosnks

ross

i'm totally addicted! i started less than 2 years ago, and have learnt many tricks, and now have about 2-300 worth of equiptment scattered around my house(and friends houses, lol)

where you the guy trying to juggle things while waiting to get into the thomas truax gig a few weeks ago then?

I've tried Poi a few times as a freind of mine got into it when he went to burning man. great fun but hard to do properly. I kept hitting myself in the head.

i usually practice during quiet moments at work with rolls of stickers. i can't practice much at home as the missus gets worried about the breakables and stuff. took me ages to stop walking forwards while juggling too.

you ever had any accidents juggling knifes? must take ages to work up to that kind of thing. frankly it would scare the shit out of me.

lol, most jugglers use juggling knifes, they look lethal, but are blunt as hell, i use the big fuck off meat cleavers or bread knifes from the block in my kitchen!LOL

yeah, i've cought the blade twice slit my wrists basically (yes both in the same day, lol) but i was trying to do mills mess with knifes(i cant even do it with balls)

lol, just takes practice, i did get referred to the school nurse thopugh becaus emy guidance teacher thought i'd been slitting my wrists, i still think they diudnt beleev my story. lol

TIP: when trying to learn not to walk forward while juggling, stand against a bed, that way you cannot walk forward, and you have kless to bend down to pick the balls up. a wee whiley practicing like this and you should have learned not to walk forward

I can juggle 3 balls. Nothing fancy though, I can do a couple of tricks (like 2 in one hand, but that's about it).

Funnily enough, followed a unicyclist out of Aberdeen Uni today - down past Elphinstone.