aberdeen-music

What is your favourite drink?

Guest MerryChristmas

Flat irn Bru is wrong! wrong wrong wrong! I think everyone who knows me would say my favourite drink is Irn Bru, but it's probably still lemonade (oh so refreshing) or cwella. Does anyone remember Cremola foam? it was ace, if I could remember what it tasted like it might indeed be my favourite drink.

"Nestle, the manufacturers of Cremola Foam ceased its production in 1998. There is rumoured to be a German product of a similar nature, said to be found in certain Lidl stores across the UK.

Failing that you could try a 3:2:1 combination of icing sugar, cream of tartar and tartaric acid. I didn't have any to hand but got a reasonable result from icing sugar, bicarbonate of soda and citric acid. You may want to up the sugar ratio a bit though. It's not a patch on the original but it's a start."

Lidls here I come !

as for non-alcoholic, then it would probably have to be plain water (yeah!), cranberry and raspberry juice, cream soda...ooh and i love Dr Pepper.

and alcoholic is Morgan's Spiced and lemonade, or failing that Cosmopolitan...and this mexican beer called Modello Especial...but you don't get that here :moody:

sorry were you asking for just one? i'm so indecisive :D