aberdeen-music

What would you miss the most if Bird Flu...

Guest MerryChristmas

guess i'd miss eggs. everything else you'd get over, cause you could eat another meat or soya based product that was similar to chicken i guess. but eggs man, nothing beats an egg. and yes i know that was kinda a bad pun but it's true. an egg and bacon sandwhich would be nothing without the egg. scrambled eggs on toast. dipping your sausage in the egg when you have a fry up. eggs rule.

guess i'd miss eggs. everything else you'd get over' date=' cause you could eat another meat or soya based product that was similar to chicken i guess. but eggs man, nothing beats an egg. and yes i know that was kinda a bad pun but it's true. an egg and bacon sandwhich would be nothing without the egg. scrambled eggs on toast. dipping your sausage in the egg when you have a fry up. eggs rule.[/quote']

I had 2 fried eggs tonight. I couldn't do without eggs.

I'd be a very sad Rachie without them.

It's about time we started creating mutant birds with no legs no arms no eyes no mouth etc we could just inject with some growth hormone every couple of days. If we genetically take away their ability to feel pain then the animal rights protestors couldn't object to all the experiments we would have to do in order to keep the future kebab alive and well and ten times its normal size. Did I mention that this new super chicken would be able to survive on a steady diet of rocks?

Sludge I love you! I'd miss eggs too' date=' I think they're so yummy, and versatile too. There are so many different ways you can eat eggs, in fact, I think I'm going to go and make an omlette. YAS MIN!![/quote']

there is only one way I can think of eating eggs, and that's with my mouth...

now, I know of several ways to prepare eggs....

nee hee.... :O