aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MerryChristmas

What would you miss the most if Bird Flu...

Guest MerryChristmas

wipes out all of the birds or there are shortages of bird products

Chicken Breast

Foie gras

Eggs

Feeding the swans

guess i'd miss eggs. everything else you'd get over, cause you could eat another meat or soya based product that was similar to chicken i guess. but eggs man, nothing beats an egg. and yes i know that was kinda a bad pun but it's true. an egg and bacon sandwhich would be nothing without the egg. scrambled eggs on toast. dipping your sausage in the egg when you have a fry up. eggs rule.

my god' date=' you live in a christmas card[/quote']

don't be silly.....

me, I'd miss that little dove that just landed on my boat with that wee olive branch in it's mouth......I wonder when all this water is going to go away ?...

guess i'd miss eggs. everything else you'd get over' date=' cause you could eat another meat or soya based product that was similar to chicken i guess. but eggs man, nothing beats an egg. and yes i know that was kinda a bad pun but it's true. an egg and bacon sandwhich would be nothing without the egg. scrambled eggs on toast. dipping your sausage in the egg when you have a fry up. eggs rule.[/quote']

I had 2 fried eggs tonight. I couldn't do without eggs.

I'd be a very sad Rachie without them.

lemurs are pretty cool.But a panda sleeps for twenty hours of the day,shags whenever,and gets stoned off bamboo.and they are protected.Lemurs wil be sold at looky looky stalls in benidorm soon enough...

hmm dunno four hours of waking life would be a wasted life... not really worth living.

sell yourself from a looky looky stall-see the world.

can you really buy a lemur? i'd like to train one to be a carry out diamond heists

Sludge I love you! I'd miss eggs too, I think they're so yummy, and versatile too. There are so many different ways you can eat eggs, in fact, I think I'm going to go and make an omlette. YAS MIN!!

It's about time we started creating mutant birds with no legs no arms no eyes no mouth etc we could just inject with some growth hormone every couple of days. If we genetically take away their ability to feel pain then the animal rights protestors couldn't object to all the experiments we would have to do in order to keep the future kebab alive and well and ten times its normal size. Did I mention that this new super chicken would be able to survive on a steady diet of rocks?

Sludge I love you! I'd miss eggs too' date=' I think they're so yummy, and versatile too. There are so many different ways you can eat eggs, in fact, I think I'm going to go and make an omlette. YAS MIN!![/quote']

there is only one way I can think of eating eggs, and that's with my mouth...

now, I know of several ways to prepare eggs....

nee hee.... :O

you may well be onto something there. and with no mouth or vocal chords it won't be able to scream as you lower it into the boiling water.:)

Just make sure it's got at least one hole, or it'll burst!

As MK II will testify, I quite enjoy looking up from my loft window at the underside of birds sitting on my aerial twittering. However, I am seeking professional help for this.

Guest tv tanned

if birds were wiped out, then would it not lead to an increase in insect, fish and small mammal populations, since a whole species of predator would be gone?

Maybe creatures further up the food chain would start on the smaller ones, due to the lack of birds...eg cats chasing worms and beetles. Or we could replace bird-based food by eating versions based on the ex-prey of birds...eg worm McNuggets, woodlouse egg omelettes etc