aberdeen-music

EF at cafe drummonds

Guest grisen

Yesterday I was at cafe drummonds and saw 2 scottish bands and 1 swedish band, EF.

EF was really really good! heja sverige! the 2 other bands where OK, though the first band (don't know its name) didn't get their sound, to sound good. if you know what i mean.

The second band (Hookers Green #1) played a great set imho' date=' their new material seems to gel a lot better and the set in general was far stronger than when I'd seen them before. Nick's vocals seem to have vastly improved and Neil's drumming is beginning to sound quite incredible. They've come a long way in the last few years and I'm glad this line-up seems to be sticking. The whole act seemed more at ease and a lot more natural than before. It's the best set I've seen them play.

[/quote']

You summed my opinion perfectly. Certainly much better than the last time I saw them.

Ef

it was quit nice/weird/funny that the poster said EF were som kind of "gods" from sweden... they are not even famous. in sweden. (or anywhere else i think)

but still, they were fantastic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...