aberdeen-music

tip for the day

framheim

unfortunately there is a 6 ft wall between my flat and the 24 hour petrol station. So i have indeed experienced this horrible pain when i landed half on the kerb.

mine was more of a ledge. we were up at slanes castle in cruden bay taking pictures and there's a bit that you climb that's about 6 foot high and then you can get up the tower. got up alright(i'm generally a crap wall climber so i was happy) but i went down first and my technique was all crap. sat down on the ledge and tried to lower myself a bit before jumping but unfortunately my foot landed almost flat and my heel took a battering. still can't put weight on it today so i guess i've sprained it properly. damn.

funny thing is i got almost the same injury two years ago at halloween. though that time i was scissor kicking off a podium in moshulu to mclusky - lightsaber cocksucking blues.

i can understand climbing a wall to get to a 24 hour petrol station. sometimes you need the quickest route possible to the dairylea dunkers.

me, jimmy and alex (7 stone under) jumped off the roof of cults primary school into the snow one time... must've been about 8ft(?) i was the only one who suffered any kind of injuries

there was blood pissing out of my nose and i had a swollen cheek and i couldnt walk properly for weeks.. never do that. no matter how drunk you are. very painful.

the snow was only about 4 inches deep anyway. i dont know what we were thinking

me' date=' jimmy and alex (7 stone under) jumped off the roof of cults primary school into the snow one time... must've been about 8ft(?) i was the only one who suffered any kind of injuries

there was blood pissing out of my nose and i had a swollen cheek and i couldnt walk properly for weeks.. never do that. no matter how drunk you are. very painful.

the snow was only about 4 inches deep anyway. i dont know what we were thinking[/quote']

thats why you're supposed to use your feet to land on.. not the side of your face!!!.. ouch!

at least the snow froze your face along with the alcopops!