aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Alan Cynic

New Kitchen Cynics Interview & Review

The Ptolemaic Terrascope have just done a Kitchen Cynics interview, which you can read here.....http://www.terrascope.co.uk/Features/Kitchen%20Cynics%20interview.htm

They've also reviewed the most recent CD, 'Hoodie Craw' here....http://www.terrascope.co.uk/Reviews/Reviews_October05.htm

There's a live Cd out on the Barl Fire label, too....it's called Tunnels. 5 songs are solo, and 5 are with Mike & Duncan.

I was also offered a slot at the 3-day festival, Terrastock 6 (past headliners have been Mudhoney, Doug Yule & Moe Tucker and Sonic Youth), but I can't make it, sadly :down:

Wow, you didn't tell us about the Josephine Foster thing. Is it going to happen. Very chuffed and flattered to get a mention in that article. Alan, we thank you. Legend!

Well...she did ask if I'd like to record with her, and of course I said yes, but nothing's been said since, and I don't like to be the one doing the approaching. Fingers crossed though!

kitchen cynics

well done alan!

good interview and i now know a heap of things about your good self that i never knew before! i agree with the guys review of top new cd too!

remember kids, come see alan on saturday at lemon tree - 9.30pm!!!

In theory Mike will be flogging a limited edition (30 copies) of the last Mickel Mass set at the Faust gig. I'll buy one!!

ive got mine already aswell as your newest conquest "hoodie craw"

oh the joys of payday