aberdeen-music

C'mon The Mitchells!!!

Lazy Gun

It was perhaps the cheesiest thing ive ever seen but aceic!!!

You cant beat (although id love to try) Peggys screwed up rat face when she says "My Boys!!"

And Grant fucking up Dennis was ace, i wish he got to twat him with the stool though!!

im gonna watch it till it conflicts with eating stuff or im a celebrity................

......................christ, i gotta get jammin again, to much time on my hands!!!

How good was the Enders last nite!?! Sad' date=' very sad, i know but it was funny!!! Fuck the street cred!! And i know for a fact that my good chum Fuzzbox was watching(haha, thats you outed mate)!

Sort it aaahhhttt you slllaaaaaaagg!!![/quote']

Hoy - my street cred is not going on the line for an eastenders thread...but yeh - it was ace!! If i hear "Hellllloooooooo Muuuuummmm" once more, ill scream! :cheers: If you ask your female family members, they already know whats gonna happen, because they read magazines that tell them. The mitchells boot johnny to fook. :cheers:

Hoy - my street cred is not going on the line for an eastenders thread...but yeh - it was ace!! If i hear "Hellllloooooooo Muuuuummmm" once more' date=' ill scream! :cheers: If you ask your female family members, they already know whats gonna happen, because they read magazines that tell them. The mitchells boot johnny to fook. :cheers:[/quote']

Erm............yeah..............its onlt the family females that ready the soap mags eh!?! I can just imagine you in alldays askin for the new edition of Heat with a comedt disguise and ling overcoat!!! Haha

Erm............yeah..............its onlt the family females that ready the soap mags eh!?! I can just imagine you in alldays askin for the new edition of Heat with a comedt disguise and ling overcoat!!! Haha

shite - iv been caught!!! :down: nothing wrong with reading a bit of heat mag and Now!etc - even hello's pretty good - the jordan wedding special deserves a mention :D

shite - iv been caught!!! :down: nothing wrong with reading a bit of heat mag and Now!etc - even hello's pretty good - the jordan wedding special deserves a mention :D
haha - dunno like' date=' andre's got a bit o muscle and a 6 pack on him! mitchells have let themselves go a bit!! 4-1 on our Pete![/quote']

Busted. if you REALLY read heat you would know that peter andre dont have a six pack anymore :p