aberdeen-music

thrash metal

bitchesbrew

Guest AmbientMood
ok i've never played thrash b4 but i need to form the heaviest band possible. Reply if u think u've got what it takes. i want this to b a challenge for every1 involved

Lewis...feeling allright?

Guest AmbientMood
youve got me interested aswell but its gonna be difficult to be the heavyest with bands like filthpart' date=' the buchers of bakersfields and evacuating heavin in aberdeen[/quote']

They're all amatuers.

Guest AmbientMood
Yup' date=' filthpact are completely amateurish, they haven't toured all over europe or anything. nor are they arguably one of the hardest working bands in aberdeen. nope, not at all.

try having some sense before opening your mouth, eh?[/quote']

It was a joke. I think its funny when someone suggests that there is any sort of real quality in Aberdeen.

Cloud - desperate to prove himself.

Guest Page 99
It was a joke. I think its funny when someone suggests that there is any sort of real quality in Aberdeen.

Okay. You're obviously one of these internet persona's who to deem their obviously far more 'eclectic' and 'supeirior' musical tastes to be some form of law amongst gods. To be honest, I think you and others like this are driveling idiots who can't see past their own self absorbed noses.

Get over yourself, and stop atempting to put other's efforts down in order to fulfill your 'purist' musical stance. I don't see you doing anything particularly constructive, revolutionary or mind blowing.

p.s. the fact that this instance was a joke is irellevant, I've seen you do it in other posts.

Guest Gregor Ascension

Cloud - desperate to prove himself.

LOL, this lack of 'real quality' includes you, off the high horse you big noob.

yeah i know,this is what always happens,i thought everyone on these forums would of realised this by now,thats the kind of stuff that leads to threads gettin closed.

im actually interested in what this guy has to say about a thrash metal band so leave all your pathetic little comments in your big heads or at least do it through PM's.