aberdeen-music

Scary nazi teenage pop band.........

french_disko

If it bleeds it breeds.

i do hope that was meant as a joke. they are 13 years old. fucking children. sue denim is actually talking about wanting to have sex with two 13 year old girls. how much lower can these forums sink?

it's a bit sad that these kids have been brought up like this, and it's hard to see them changing their ideals if they continue to live amongst people who promote it. most people are influenced by their surroundings and if they're surrounded by right wing nazi thugs for the rest of their lives they'll probably remain right wing nazi thugs unless they have some kind of epiphany or are allowed to read and learn about the real world.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DustyDeviada
do they fuck PROMOTE it you fucking moron...they have a section of fans who sing vile songs' date=' yes...but you saying the clubs promote it?? you are a fucking idiot. ill also bet youre pretty bigoted against Glaswegians...but thats OK i guess...tit.[/quote']

Yawn, so I assume Rangers introducing a bright orange away kit a few years back was entirely to do with their Dutch contingent, as they tried (and failed) to argue at the time?

Does anyone know if these two girls are the same girls featured in the Louis Theroux documentary' date=' When Louis met the Nazis?

[/quote']

Yes, they are.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

This will fold like soggy paper - 13 year old girls singing White Supremacy songs, I mean, come on.

weak.

"The devil is a black....................................Door

You thought this was gonna be racist

but its just a....................................metaphor"

From what I gather, they don't have any contact with their father, and they're home schooled by their mother, who is responsible for all of their beliefs. Their mother in turn was influenced by her father, who is a white supremist and neo-Nazi and has registered the swastika as the brand for his cattle with the American authorities.

It's unfortunate that these girls are getting any publicity at all, good or bad. I wonder what their father thinks of all this...

Utter madness. Hess was a fucking screw and those girls should be locked up.

I heard an interesting story that when Hess was flying over here, it had been arranged in secret by our government. He was supposed to be meeting Aleister Crowley, who had been employed by the government to divine Hess's true intentions for agreeing to the meeting. Since the plane crashed and the farmer that found Hess contacted the media, the government didn't want to become involved in a scandal, so they sent him to jail instead.