aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MDP

estrella tomorrow nite, innit??

Guest MDP

i heard estrella are playing tomorrow night in moshulu, anyone know what time/price?

cheers

ross

haha.... Luke does indeed play long guitar solos.... anyone else think that their songs seem to repeat for about an hour and last for about three? they come from up here, i went to school with the singer. i just don't rate them at all

we are the kings of rock and roll.....................we are the kings of the rock and the roll.....................we are the kings of the rock and the roll .........................we are the kings of the rock and the roll.......................WE ARE THE KINGS OF ROCK AND ROLL..........................we are the kings of rock and roll...........................WE ARE THE KINGS OF ROCK AND ROLL.........................we are the kings of the rock and the roll.........................................................we......................are.................the..............kings........................of.................rock.............and...............roll...........................we are the kings of the rock and the roll........................WE ARE THE KINGS OF ROCK AND ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!