aberdeen-music

Eskimo Blonde At the Lemon Tree

Dreamweaver

Seconded. Regardless of who is making posts - if you can't post constructively (I'm looking at you Ollie) then please don't post at all.

Neil its fairly obvious that those posts related to eskimo blonde were a pile of cack, its funny how they all recently signed up just to say eskimo blonde are ace...i mean it sounded like points of view, ' well done BBC' . But you are right, i shouldnt be slating a band without any evidence. However im nae breaking any rules by stating an opinion. Fair enuf my opinion lacked a constructive edge but surely thats no worse than the 3 folk who posted ( 3 people who I have never seen on here before ) all that well done eskimo blonde pish.

What kind of name is jabberwocky anyway?

And if you are suggesting that i dont go out and see local gigs you are very much mistaken. Infact cant remember when i saw u last at a gig neil?

Id also like to add the RO of Eskimo Blonde seems to have an impression that this site consists of fat 18 year old teens venting their angst. Do us a favour and dont patronise this site.

And if you are suggesting that i dont go out and see local gigs you are very much mistaken. Infact cant remember when i saw u last at a gig neil?

No, that is what I'm not suggesting Ollie. What I'm suggesting is that you saying a local band are "shit" is completely unconstructive. Understand?

No' date=' that is what I'm not suggesting Ollie. What I'm suggesting is that you saying a local band are "shit" is completely unconstructive. Understand?[/quote']

I was merely respondin to the fact that 2 users posted basically the same post. Moreover, considering the suspcious circumstances surrounding the posts that they had made (in this thread and in previous threads), as well as the fact they had both joined at the same time, i think that my response wasn't as offensive and unconstructive as its made out to be.

aye dusty.

I was merely respondin to the fact that 2 users posted basically the same post. Moreover' date=' considering the suspcious circumstances surrounding the posts that they had made (in this thread and in previous threads), as well as the fact they had both joined at the same time, i think that my response wasn't as offensive and unconstructive as its made out to be.

aye dusty.[/quote']

But the post in question:

i saw eskimo blonde once' date=' they were shit[/quote']

Doesn't appear to be in response to the original posters at all or anything to do with the suspicious circumstances surrounding them. All it appears to be is a flat statement of opinion on the band. One without any constructive criticism or worth.

But the post in question:

Doesn't appear to be in response to the original posters at all or anything to do with the suspicious circumstances surrounding them. All it appears to be is a flat statement of opinion on the band. One without any constructive criticism or worth.

Ok that is fair enough. I should have said why i was posting what i said in order to satisfy those who werent aware of what i was trying to say. Although i think that french_discos immediate response to my post was a sign that he knew what i was saying because he appeared to translate my post into a more coherent and understandable form. The fact that cliveravensby and velocity girl also appeared to see where i was coming from is a sign that my post was clearly not mistaken by everyone as me slating the band.