aberdeen-music

Your best/craziest ideas for halloween costume

penmaster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know a group of guys in glasgow who dress up as a group and they've done some really good stuff over the past years, but this year they're set to break all previous records by dressing up as none other than....tetris shapes!! imagine a group of guys dressed up as blocks and stuff. genius!

/x

A friend of mine went to a party as the shower scene from Psycho. She wore a shower curtain, with the shower head and hose round her neck, slashes in the curtain with fake blood and gore and a knife sticking out of her back. All topped off with fluffy slippers. Lovely. Her sister went to one a few years back as the rotting corpse of Princess Di. My favourite ever was a friend who along with a group of her pals, went to a party as the JFK assassination. She got to be the grassy knoll.

I went to one as Alex from A Clockwork Orange a few years ago and actually frightened myself.

i wanted to go as Blanche from the Golden Girls but no one except myself would know who I was. I went as Hedwig a couple years ago but my favourite was when I was 11 and dressed as an Academy Award. I quite liked Hugh from King Liar's Harold Shipman costume a couple years ago and Jonny Lucifer's Megatron, complete with giant cardboard gun.

....if u dont want to say cause ur dressing up as it thats cool' date='[/quote']

Well I think you drew it today; a huge boob on your face, another saggy one down your leg, hairy gorilla arms and spider legs around your waist...

Go as a big fat squishy turd (complete with flies).

I will provide the shite.

when I was like 7 or 8 it must have been' date=' my mum helped me dress up as batman complete with cardboard box for mask, pointy bat-ears and a cape made from a black bag....ah those were the days....[/quote']

Yeah, many a halloween a black bag was used as a cape.

One time I dressed up as the devil, and I had pajama trousers which had a big devil tail on them. Ahh, it was ace. I got shedloads of sweets that year!

I got dressed up as Ash from the Evil Dead last year and Donnie Darko (Halloween) the year before' date=' few ideas for this year but haven't decided yet.[/quote']

damn you greg, i'm dressing as ash this year. even got a working chainsaw. can you post some pics of your costume so i know what i've got to beat :)

One time my sister, a couple of friends and I went as the Beatles, with cardboard guitars, those fake cigarettes with flour or whatever they had in them, and a reworded version of She Loves You. Another year, grandmas, with a self written song called Groovy Grannies and dance routine. What a masterpiece! :moody:

damn you greg' date=' i'm dressing as ash this year. even got a working chainsaw. can you post some pics of your costume so i know what i've got to beat :)[/quote']

i'm almost positive Fish (hot mangu) was planning on doing some Evil Dead action this year too... as we were all going to go as classic horror movie characters or something..

:gringo: