aberdeen-music

Car Break Ins

Marc

Anyone else get their car broken into on sunday morning in the fraser road area, mine was and i heard there was lots more. The cunts took my cd player (which was hidden), heaps of cds, my football bag with 100 boots in them, my work bag with my uniforms (sure they will come in handy) and most annoyingly my uni bag with all my work and books, and my fucking insurance only covers me up to 100 personal belongings with 100 excess? no point in fucking claiming, im so pissed off, lived in northfield for years, no probs, move to town and get robbed, shite, if anyone does come across anyone selling cd players, indie music, boots etc, give them a fucking punch

Im sorry for your loss Marc,

But the good news is i've got a brand new car stereo, some fitba boots and a couple of McDonalds uniforms i could sell you cheap!

if anyone does come across anyone selling cd players, indie music

Indie Music? Since when has Britney Spears, The Lion King and Justin Timberlake been indie?

p.s try n get my scarf back fae Kelly, and i dont suppose youv found my beads when you were cleaning up? Sorry i mean when the quins were cleaning up!!

i once saw a drunk guy ripping my old car aerial off as i walked towards my house, which he prodeded to wave about like a conducter as he and his merry mates continued up the road towards me.when he came past i grabbed it out his hand and started whipping him really hard all over his body.he didnt like this one bit.i know this is silly, violent behaviour which i could have got in trouble for but i bet the bastard wont be doing that again in a hurry.each morning when you wake up and your car aerial is still intact, thank me in your head.pesky vandals.

My mum had her car aerial stolen a little while back.. Bastards

A day or so late i was in the park with the kids (not in a Gary Glitter way), when i saw the aerial (or a aerial) lying in the peet, the little bastards had stoeln the aerial just so they could use it to write there names in the peet...

Im sorry for your loss Marc' date='

But the good news is i've got a brand new car stereo, some fitba boots and a couple of McDonalds uniforms i could sell you cheap!

Indie Music? Since when has Britney Spears, The Lion King and Justin Timberlake been indie?

p.s try n get my scarf back fae Kelly, and i dont suppose youv found my beads when you were cleaning up? Sorry i mean when the quins were cleaning up!![/quote']

Uve got a car stereo fascia, u can try using it but dont think youll get far, whats wrong with britney spears like? she stole my scarf last nite aswell, apparently u took ur beads off when you were playing alanas guitar so that you never damaged it, havent found them tho, why were u not at ordinary boys last nite, not that they were that good like

Why did you have 100 excess of valuable in your car in the first place?

Common sense would tell you that having so much belongings in a car is just asking to be stolen but yeh that's a pretty shit thing to happen to you.

its arite my personal belongings are insured through my house insurance so ill just claim it through there.

COuple of extra things i noticed which are gone and its quite amusing, a can of deodorant and about 80p worth of ones and twos in my ashtray, yeah i dont smoke. They left my armani sunglasses tho, stupid cunts

One time a white van drove past me while I was walking my dog, the driver didn't bother to move out a little despite my reflective clothing (to get to where I walk my dog, you have to walk on the side of the road for about 12 metres as there's no pavement) and so the wing mirror of his car cracked into my arm as he drove past at about 50/60 mph. Now, this hurt like hell and caused the wing mirror to break off of his vehicle, it also made a big noise - and the bastard didn't stop! So everyone, leave cars alone but fuck up any white van that you see - the people who drive them are cunts!

Oh, and I still have the wing mirror, although the mirrored part of it shattered when it hit my arm/the ground. Difficult to tell which.