aberdeen-music

Hard-Fi

mcsheepie

Yeah it was a pretty good gig (both support bands as well), unfortunately spoiled by a female ned about 6 foot 2 tall bashing into the space we had been standing in at the edge of the dancefloor 15 mins before hard fi came on. I politely asked her just to take one step to the side and everyone would have been happy and able to see the stage from where they were.

This led to a tirade of calling me a fucking c*nt etc etc. She then left for a bit and returned as hard fi came on and stared elbowing and kicking my bird (who is only 5 foot 2 tall) and trying to throw her down the three stairs at the edge of the dancefloor. All i could do was block her off as she was impossible to reason with, and as much as you might feel its justified you can never hit a girl.

Of course being Aberdeen did anyone (there were a lot) who witnessed this even try to help - did they fuck! and the only thing the security seemed interested in were giving any crowd surfers a rough time.

thought the directors were ok' date=' nothing speacial.

[/quote']

So thats why you've been handing out their pin badges to everyone? haha.

I really wish I'd seen the gig myself, I am envious. However, hogmany in Edinburgh sounds promising - will probably go there. Although it depends if the proclaimers plan goes into action!