aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
threeornothing

Help? Where can I get food delivered at this time of night and see an online menu!!?!

Starving, ate nothing all day, fuck all in the house, kids in bed so can't leave, missus fucked off for the weekend....last resort is home delivery but my usual suspects HELLO PIZZA, PHD, SNAPPY etc... are all shut....anyone know any great late night home delivery take away junk food crap, pref pizza and with an online menu!!! Cheers

Starving' date=' ate nothing all day, fuck all in the house, kids in bed so can't leave, missus fucked off for the weekend....[/quote']

Missus fucked off and left you to fend for yourself without stocking up the fridge?

Change the locks mate and then change yer missus.

Missus fucked off and left you to fend for yourself without stocking up the fridge?

Change the locks mate and then change yer missus.

He is a grown up why can he not do his own shopping! His missus ain't his mother so I am sure he is very able to fend for himself!!!

He is a grown up why can he not do his own shopping! His missus ain't his mother so I am sure he is very able to fend for himself!!!

Because us blokes need looking after. That's why we go to work so we don't have to shop as well.

Because us blokes need looking after. That's why we go to work so we don't have to shop as well.

Well if thats the case I go to work therefore I don't do the shopping!! cool :D

Well if thats the case I go to work therefore I don't do the shopping!! cool :D

Unfortunately, it only applies to men because women live longer and get to retire earlier. :p

Unfortunately' date=' it only applies to men because women live longer and get to retire earlier. :p[/quote']

True.But they also get a hairy back and stink of piss.Whilst men always had anyway...

right! Keilan had plenty to eat in the house he was just being lazy! I had lots of nice pizza when I left him to fend for himself. :D

For future referrence' date=' papa pizza do very, very, very nice pizzas. Really, i shit you not. Best in Aberdeen (that i've tried so far).[/quote']

no word of a lie, and reasonably priced to.