aberdeen-music

Terror, The Blacklisted, Donny Brook & Today We Fight! Only Scottish Date!

Jamesy

I knew that people would see it anyway Dave so im not bothered. Ive kept my views fair, honest and respectful.

I mean i posted the link to my review on the mmw boards anyway so...

Ive also found the posts of Myler and the couple of guys on the MMW board from Glasgow of a good nature and fair also.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us who've lived with Hardcore/Metal/Punk for a good 15 years of our lives to see kids behaving like that at a show disrespecting other paying members of the crowd who generally just want to enjoy seeing the bands they paid to see makes me' date=' in particular, sick. And believe me the whole 'stay outta the kitchen' nonsense won't cut it. I personally can more than keep up with those boys but choose not to because i just wanna appreciate the music these days. That doesn't mean i appreciate having some gobby little runt flailing his arms in my face when i'm standing in an area that i deem far enough from the pit to be safe and let the guys dancing have their room.

[/quote']

Well said. I wasnt at this gig but I heard that some people were dicks. There is a fine line between dancing/jumping etc and hitting people, whether intentional or not. I also heard that the guys in the bands were sound as a pound. Wont comment to much on a gig I havent been too. Just giving my 2 cents.