aberdeen-music

chicken man

chrisdoherty67

• 3 weeks later...
anyone seen the chicken man recently? youd know him if u did' date=' hes sometimes in womens clothes, always shaking down george street with a load of useless crap under his arm[/quote']

is he the mentalist who walks up george st with random stuff dressed as a woman?? well to be honest i know it is, and hes my hero

Ha we call him Rosemount dude cos we always find him on the doorsteps of charity shops in the early hours, rifling through the goodies folk have left overnight. What a dude! Legend has it that he's a mean puggy player too, that's how he makes a living. Must have enough spare cash to buy all those dresses.

Happy birthday Sophie!

Love from Christy

I live in rosemount and see him all the time, he is really weird but harmless but the first time i seen him in an old ladies dress and cardigan it freaked me out!!! And it looked like he put his make up on with a wooden spoon! I wonder where he stays and shit? Fair enough he is a ledge and harmless but should he be on the streets? I know for a fact that if my granny seen him she'd shit herself...............probably incase he stole her clothes!!!

His name is the wild chewing gum btw........

Aprently its cos his old habit was collecting chewing gum off the ground etc in the hope peeps thought he was doing good and cleaning our city.........Kids can be soooo harsh........... of course its a big city so maybe we have a few random mannies in skirts and rouge......

he is a legend, i see him on union street near the entrance to belmont street quite a bit! i've bought a cd off him b4, and seen him with countless pices of ace random crap!

• 2 weeks later...

i stole his bag yesterday, he chucked it on the ground before he went into the bookies, i ran away with his bag, then left it on the pavement for him so he could shake right up to it and pick it back up, but no, he shook right past it leaving it there, but an old man picked it up and started walking along the road with it. it was ace.

My brother Sean used to call me Chicken Man when I came back from my job as a KP and used to attack him and try and pull his liver out.

So there you go.

Those days were truly terrifying, but now my liver is safe and Chicken Man has returned to his non-chicken self again.