aberdeen-music

Black Atom play Drummonds

Kabuki

Is somebody' date=' somewhere taking the piss? :laughing:

I mean, fine, a space Western sounds like a whole load of fun but I don't know if we are exactly the most suitable band for the occassion.[/quote']

Hah, no worries, Drummonds website had the film down for the 15th but it's actually the 14th. I thought it was strange so I checked, just for you guys. :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...

Well despite the piss-up with the double booking and us ending up supporting a film, twas a most enjoyable gig. Even though there were less people than we've been lucky enough to play to at recent gigs, the people that were there clapped and shouted, and that is what we like. In fact I think we played better than I can remember for a while, probably since our headline moshulu gig... felt great to end with Chasing Ghosts, seems like a while since we played it, and the break definitely brought the spark back to one of my very favourite songs. My apologies to Johnny Lucifer for suggesting he was bulimic, that was in poor taste... all in all, we had a good time, thanks again to those who came along, you know we always appreciate it hugely that people take time out of their lives to come and see us do our thing. You rock :rockon: And that was my second time seeing Radio Lucifer, tight as fuck, and as ever it is just a pleasure to watch Oggy play the drums :) Happy Birthday to him aswell, by the way :)

Very enjoyable gig, Radio Lucifer were spot on, tight as a vice and some of the riffs were sounding unstoppable. Really enjoyed Black Atom aswell, which is the mark of a good band as their style of music is not one I ever listen to, but they play it well and always give it a 110%, so you can't help but like it. Didn't catch the band after that unfortunately.

My apologies to Johnny Lucifer for suggesting he was bulimic' date=' that was in poor taste... [/quote']

Nonsense friend! It's an easy assumption to make, what with my boney ass and onstage vomiting. I really must try to cut that out - if anyone sees me drinking beer onstage again, you have permission to hurt me in some non-fatal way. It's the only way I'll learn :)

It was great night, considering the equipment nightmares and organisational slip-ups, everyone sounded really good, Dear John are going from strength to strength.

Roll on January Metal Brothers!