aberdeen-music

fave videogame music of all time?

betweendreams

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Super Mario World music is immense - have you heard the guy 'XOC' doing it? Check out his myspace page for the details, I'm sure you can legally download the whole album somewhere too - it's well worth it for any Mario fans out there. Amazing versions of the songs from the game. He does other games too, honestly, find them - well worth it.

http://www.myspace.com/xoc

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Fruit Machine Simulator (Spectrum)

Double Dragon.

Streets of Rage 2 and 3.

Monty Mole (C64)

Dizzy.

PGA Tour Golf.

Zelda:Majora's Mask (Clock Town)

Match Day (Spectrum)

Zelda:Wind Waker

Rival Turf (end boss)

Fruit Machine Simulator (Spectrum)

Double Dragon.

Streets of Rage 2 and 3.

Monty Mole (C64)

Dizzy.

PGA Tour Golf.

Zelda:Majora's Mask (Clock Town)

Match Day (Spectrum)

Zelda:Wind Waker

Rival Turf (end boss)

Good call on the Monty Mole games, which one, there was a few if i recall, Wanted Monty Mole was the first then Monty is innocent.

I used to love the Peer Gint tune used in Manic Miner, also worth notable mentiones were Jack the Nipper and Elite.

Cheers

Stuart

ALEX THE KID IN MIRACLE WORLD!!!

I always wanted to cover that.....the underwater breakdown is awesome! :D

Do you know if you tap your fingers on the up key in time to the rock paper scissors music, you win!

Other ones...hmm...I'm not a fan of computer game music to be honest....being brought up on a speccy, in-game music was something of a beeping distraction!

Zelda has always had great music. Some of the levels in Mega man have great tunes. Razor's tune in Maniac Mansion rules, "no no never never well maybe sure ok" :D love the one note. A lot of the maniac mansion tunes are cool. Heres some poor MIDI remakes http://www.users.bigpond.com/computerspot/thedungeon/ummdb/music.htm

The only ones I could really remember were Dave's, Bernard's and Razor's.....fans of the game will know why ;) Not cos they were the best tunes (even if they were!)

I really don't play much computer games....espeically ones with music.....

Guest Page 99
Do you know if you tap your fingers on the up key in time to the rock paper scissors music' date=' you win![/quote']

I really wish I knew that back then, would have saved ages trying to figure out how to win :down: