aberdeen-music

Alice Cooper - Dirty Diamonds

Mick Maverik

I got it the day it came out... I quite like it, but unlike you I really really enjoyed 'The Eyes of Alice Cooper' and this one in my opinion doesn't match the high standard set by that album... Also, I wasn't particularly keen on 'Brutal Planet' or 'Dragontown'. However I did see him on both those tours and verily he did rocketh :rockon:

• 2 weeks later...
I got it the day it came out... I quite like it' date=' but unlike you I really really enjoyed 'The Eyes of Alice Cooper' and this one in my opinion doesn't match the high standard set by that album... Also, I wasn't particularly keen on 'Brutal Planet' or 'Dragontown'. However I did see him on both those tours and verily he did rocketh :rockon:[/quote']

Got lend of the album. I actually really like it! I think it's one of his best. It persuaded me to give "Eyes of Alice Cooper" another chance. I picked it up on ebay for a fiver, listenin to it the now! It's a actually nae a bad album at all! It's has a couple of clunkers, but there are good few ace tracks as well, especially the first track! :D

Andy