aberdeen-music

Alec Empire @ Moshulu + photos

ryan

Damn that was a good gig, a total riot and we even had a wee riot at then end. heh

Anyway can't think of much to say as my head is still ringing, so here are some of my photos.

Alec Empire

53346478_1f12a53651_s.jpg 53346479_8c7886fdf0_s.jpg 53346480_827685d50f_s.jpg 53346481_c16ec96caf_s.jpg

Nic Endo

53345525_755b17cdb7_s.jpg 53345526_b842c41f25_s.jpg 53345527_7fa13917f7_s.jpg 53345528_f9023491ef_s.jpg

53346482_8a0d8503db_s.jpg 53345529_069b9ad730_s.jpg

p.s. how do I change my signature? I don't want it saying that crap at the bottom :|

Dude' date=' you haven't posted a link to the photos + i'm desperate to see them.

That sure was an awesome gig![/quote']

hmm I take it the photos aren't showing up in my post...argh I can see them. Will find out whats wrong...

[edit] should be working fine now, if not then I'll post the copies I have on imageshack. I have loads more and a few of the riot but they will take time to go through :)

• 2 weeks later...

White Noise Gallore

I do not know any of alec empires music and after being at that gig i still dont, in other words i could hardly hear a thing as the sound engineering was well shit, that guy shouldve been sacked, all i could here was white noise, so with no disrespect to fans of mr empire or indeed mr empire himself i still think the sound quality was gash, and that those of you who were there and enjoyed it were either pished or just deaf to the madness of it all.

For those of you who missed the gig, im sure you would be better going to one of his gigs in a different {better sounding} venue. :swearing:

I do not know any of alec empires music and after being at that gig i still dont' date=' in other words i could hardly hear a thing as the sound engineering was well shit, that guy shouldve been sacked, [b']all i could here was white noise, so with no disrespect to fans of mr empire or indeed mr empire himself i still think the sound quality was gash, and that those of you who were there and enjoyed it were either pished or just deaf to the madness of it all.

For those of you who missed the gig, im sure you would be better going to one of his gigs in a different {better sounding} venue. :swearing:

You pretty much 'know' Alec Empire's music in that case!

Ryan's photographs are fucking stunning' date=' but he's as near as a professional as you can get. My flat mate, on the other hand, takes photographs for fun.[/quote']

Heh, I don't mean to rubbish his efforts...its just....his pics just look like any other gig I've been to, too bright, crowd and band look static...whereas Ryan's photos are adding some real atmosphere into what could have been a static affair....meh I know what I mean, not saying they're bad photos, just getting different vibes off each, and the static ones look like a boring night, where as the ambient ones look like a very different night indeed..... :cheers:

Heh' date=' I don't mean to rubbish his efforts...its just....his pics just look like any other gig I've been to, too bright, crowd and band look static...whereas Ryan's photos are adding some real atmosphere into what could have been a static affair....meh I know what I mean, not saying they're bad photos, just getting different vibes off each, and the static ones look like a boring night, where as the ambient ones look like a very different night indeed..... :cheers:[/quote']

I get what you mean, they do indeed look like two totally different nights. I swear Ryan could photograph a turd and make it look good, though :D

White Noise

that guy shouldve been sacked

Well' date=' he has been touring with Pennywise for years... ;)

all i could here was white noise

I had earplugs in as my ears took a pounding at Graveheart the night before, and I can feel tinnitus creeping up on me. I thought the sound was banging, but admittedly when I took out the earplugs it did sound mostly like static :D

For those of you who missed the gig' date=' im sure you would be better going to one of his gigs in a different {better sounding} venue. :swearing:[/quote']

I think you'll find that that was exactly the sound they were aiming for so a different venue would have made bugger all difference.

I do not know any of alec empires music and after being at that gig i still dont' date=' in other words i could hardly hear a thing as the sound engineering was well shit, that guy shouldve been sacked, all i could here was white noise, so with no disrespect to fans of mr empire or indeed mr empire himself i still think the sound quality was gash, and that those of you who were there and enjoyed it were either pished or just deaf to the madness of it all.

For those of you who missed the gig, im sure you would be better going to one of his gigs in a different {better sounding} venue. :swearing:[/quote']Erm, whats wrong with noise? It sounded fine to me but then again that shouldn't be a surprise :rockon:

Well' date=' he has been touring with Pennywise for years... ;)

I had earplugs in as my ears took a pounding at Graveheart the night before, and I can feel tinnitus creeping up on me. I thought the sound was banging, but admittedly when I took out the earplugs it did sound mostly like static :D

I think you'll find that that was exactly the sound they were aiming for so a different venue would have made bugger all difference.[/quote']

Aw I see, well at least i know i wasnt trippin then!