Bird Flu nooo urgh ouch

Bird Flu urgh urgh ouch

Bird Flu urgh urgh choke

Bird Flu X-( X-( X-(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as i'm concerned - i will blame the government if it kills a load of brits.

France has been preparing for a year. Gordon Brown mentioned preperation last year - we only got thinking about it in march this year.

WE should have started stockpiling medicines and teaching gp's about it a few years ago.

yes i know there is no vaccine since no human strain yet exists but there is a medecine which helps fight the symptons. Currently the uk has an order for over 14 million of these - they probably won't be read till 2006' date=' and our population is about 60 million.

Call me whatever you like - but if bird flu comes into aberdeenshire i'll stay indoors ta very much.

edit - i agree with those whoay the media pumps fear into the nation. The media is stupid.[/quote']

how can france be more prepared when they dont have the medicine like ourselfs, and i dont think this is an exuse for blair bashing,

flu's quite serious no matter how old you are and is a threat to young kids lives not just the elderly. most people when they say they have flu really only have a bad cold. if they had flu they wouldn't be at work complaining so loudly, they'd be in bed unable to move for a few days.

as a man i can confidently say for all men, we suck at being ill and we will milk it for all it's worth. :D

also if i had to stop eating chicken i'd be at a loss for almost a whole week. if i buy a sandwhich it usually has chicken in it and i have chicken at least 3 times a week for my tea in some form or another. arse.

flu's quite serious no matter how old you are and is a threat to young kids lives not just the elderly. most people when they say they have flu really only have a bad cold. if they had flu they wouldn't be at work complaining so loudly' date=' they'd be in bed unable to move for a few days.

as a man i can confidently say for all men, we suck at being ill and we will milk it for all it's worth. :D

also if i had to stop eating chicken i'd be at a loss for almost a whole week. if i buy a sandwhich it usually has chicken in it and i have chicken at least 3 times a week for my tea in some form or another. arse.[/quote']

haha, i remeber crossing the malaysia/singapore border when somoene at my dads work left his chicken sandwich on the bus, the singapore police gassed the bus and finned my dads company 2 grand