aberdeen-music

Totaly rockin' 80s style singer wanted

Angelfire

Singer needed for an up and coming rock band. We are only just getting the line up sorted out and we need a totaly rockin' singer, with all the high pitched vocals and leather pants :D (think Axl Rose/David Lee Roth/Bon Scot/Brian Johnson). Our line up at the monent is 1 guitar (will probably be upgraded to two), bass and drums. We will be writing original material. Our influences are Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Velvet Revolver, Iron Maiden, Metallica and anything that rocked in the 80s.

Can we please stop nit-picking at little discrepancies on the forums, especially in here please?

The rules state along the lines of if you're not interested in the advertised place, don't post. ie. Don't be trying to make annoying childish comments at the posters, and like Andy said, you were wrong anyway. :p

yo i wud be up for this i hav not had experience as apart from at home lol however i have lots of experience on the guitar and gigging with that! also did some backing vocals, however everything came to an end a while ago and ive bee trying so hard to get into something new again cudnt really find anythign really appealing tho and am bandless... tell me what you think i have no equipment tho in the way of a p.a. however am really willing to give it a shot

yeah, cool, we will probably be jamming again at capt. toms. not sure when, gotta get in touch with some people. Capt. Toms has PAs so it should be ok. I've not been in Aberdeen for a few days, so sorry for the late reply. I'll get back to you about jamming, and what we will be playing.

• 4 weeks later...