aberdeen-music

Fender strat plus deluxe and Guild B401 bass

Crowe

US Strat plus deluxe, translucent blue finish with maple neck, lace sensor pickups (silver, blue and red), snap in trem, locking machine heads in hard case. Very good condition. Not used any more so make me a sensible offer as it is a shame to have it stored in the loft out of use.

Guild B401 bass (1981 model), single pickup with active boost switch (9V battery). Have been offered serious money by guild collectors in the past but goes in and out of fashion. No case for this (how do you 'lose' a bass flight case!?!) so there are a few bumps but in good working order. Again not used for years so serious offers welcome. Bass is stored at my parents so would have to get it sent up for serious offers.

• 2 years later...

strat plus deluxe

US Strat plus deluxe, translucent blue finish with maple neck, lace sensor pickups (silver, blue and red), snap in trem, locking machine heads in hard case. Very good condition. Not used any more so make me a sensible offer as it is a shame to have it stored in the loft out of use.

Guild B401 bass (1981 model), single pickup with active boost switch (9V battery). Have been offered serious money by guild collectors in the past but goes in and out of fashion. No case for this (how do you 'lose' a bass flight case!?!) so there are a few bumps but in good working order. Again not used for years so serious offers welcome. Bass is stored at my parents so would have to get it sent up for serious offers.

What sort of money are you looking for?

• 2 weeks later...