aberdeen-music

Six Feet Under *spoiler alert*

PrincessHolly

Guest Bob Double Jack
Oh' date=' yeah, I'm on Sky+ so I forgot it was on yesterday.

Nate's always been my favourite character, and I didn't expect that at all.

Do you have any idea how many episodes are left this season?[/quote']

there are 3 episodes left - i just checked the HBO website. I also did not check to see what happens at the end of the series, which is the last i believe.

Six Feet Under has been possibly my favourite show of the past few years, and the one time of the week when I make sure to have complete tranquility to watch the show, and try and reach a state of zen.

I was exactly the same, and then afterwards, it was complete shock. I'm still hoping it's an alternative reality, but I doubt that's the case (given what's happened in previous series, though I won't explicate for fear of ruining anyone else's knowledge of forthcoming events).

As for this thread, I'm just glad there was nothing else revealed about the next episodes, knowledge of future events would surely reach my zen-like calm during the shows.

PS MINOR SPOILER (well, is there such a thing?) To be honest, I was thinking either the hairdresser or Mrs Fischer was going to get picked off by that cougar, actually, that was quite a shock at the start of the show...

I thought he'd kicked the bucket when he collapsed at the end of the episode before, i was kind of disappointed he came round in hospital, I'm all about the tragedy. But then, I got my fill of despair in the end, so it's all gravy. I watched the programme religiously for the first couple of series until it started getting a bit ridiculous, but owing to a million repeats of every subsequent episode on sky I reckon I've seen most other episodes, just in a bizarre order i guess. I hope it ends painfully. No wishy washy endings.

I thought he'd kicked the bucket when he collapsed at the end of the episode before' date=' i was kind of disappointed he came round in hospital, I'm all about the tragedy. But then, I got my fill of despair in the end, so it's all gravy. I watched the programme religiously for the first couple of series until it started getting a bit ridiculous, but owing to a million repeats of every subsequent episode on sky I reckon I've seen most other episodes, just in a bizarre order i guess. I hope it ends painfully. No wishy washy endings.[/quote']

that's what I was saying, I think he did die "in that universe", and, the transition showed him in 3 or 4 other lives, before this series's universe...

or perhaps I was reading too much into it....

I have to say that this weeks episode (E4) of Lost...was pish.

PS MINOR SPOILER (well' date=' is there such a thing?) To be honest, I was thinking either the hairdresser or Mrs Fischer was going to get picked off by that cougar, actually, that was quite a shock at the start of the show...[/quote']

Yeah I thought that Ruth was going to get all cougar-ed out. But what happened instead was totally cool. The beginning scared the shit out of me. I was thinking "what's with everyone dying during their new "extreme" sports sessions?" then RARRRRRRRR. Eek!!

that's what I was saying' date=' I think he did die "in that universe", and, the transition showed him in 3 or 4 other lives, before this series's universe...

or perhaps I was reading too much into it....

I have to say that this weeks episode (E4) of Lost...was pish.[/quote']

Oh i seee. That's a bit too deep for my poor brain to even have thought about. More senseless violence and bombs going off and stuff. That's what I say.

I've given up on Lost. My friend just ordered series 1 from the US for a small fortune. Fool!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, jeez...

what a brilliant end to a brilliant show..

that'll be sadly missed, I can assure you!...I can't believe it's all over, but I am glad it ended the way it did...wonderful.

lets hope that allan ball and Co come up with something equally compelling next time round...anyone know of anything on the grapevine ?...I should go search!...

peep

Do you know how difficult it is to moderate threads with your eyes closed?

That's why I stear well clear of any Lost threads.

Gets annoying at work as well as two thirds of the office appear to have downloaded the whole 1st series and are working through the second. It's murder trying not to accidentally hear any spoilers.

*SPOILERS AHOY*

So what does everyone think was the best death then in the last episode?

I thought Clare's was the most touching, surrounded by all her photos (plus the old woman make-up looked better than it did for some of the others), but I thought Brenda's just shaded it, finally giving up the ghost after a lifetime of Billy rabbiting on. Though having to hear Brenda moan would personally have finished me off long before that.

Apparently Alan Ball might be developing a new show for HBO about, um, vampires, which should at least be interesting...

Click here