aberdeen-music

Himsa - 3 Inches of Blood - We Shall Be Blessed - Dec 10th

Jamesy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nit' date=' i was the one wearing a black long-sleeved shirt failing to pull women

And im not complaining as such, just backing up someone elses point[/quote']

OK cool, not saying you were complaining. All I was thinking was that there was a guy with a green top with stripes who got a kick in a very similar place to you, and from what I saw him do for the duration of the night, he deserved it :laughing:

From RR site

10/12/05 - ABERDEEN, Moshulu

Hey everybody! This is my first tourbook entry ever so put on your fuckin seatbelt! First up- I got up at 4:30 in the morning instead of 6:30 because of my roomate insisted it was the right time. I won't say who it was ( hint- Falsetto vocals ) so, murder was on my mind early on in the day. The drive was long to Aberdeen but we broke it up with a best-of Russ Meyer DVD that was spectacular! Nothing better to calm your nerves than a whole lot 'a' jigglin! The venue was quaint to say the least, but the locals and folks who traveled far to get there were awesome to hang with. Us and our bro's in the mighty Himsa hoisted many a pint as per usual, well...... Kirby and Josh did, and there was some "DJ" blasting crap out of his CD player. Way to clear the room pal. By the time we went on the place was packed with kids going crazy and it was probably the hottest, wettest show since the Deadly Sinners video shoot. All in all a fun show in a place we've never been before. This whole tour has been awsome too by the way, and thanks to everyone who's come out and partied with us. I guess thats it, so stay cool and remember to set your watch! ( I just won't let that go will I? )

Shane Clark - 3IOB

like i already said' date=' I wasnt at this gig, mainly cos I don't like Moshulu gigs and I dont like either of the bands.

and I'm not a metaller. Cos metaller's are wankers generally.

But we had 120 or so people crammed in the east neuk going fucking tits to the smackdown and wsbb not so long ago. this involved crowd surfing, human pyramids, rolling backwards while suspended in mid-air etc etc. the only people that i know got hurt were Bobby when he landed on his face off the top of a pyramid and me when i landed on the PA stand leg with my kidneys after falling off.......everybody. So how come nobody complained when things were probably more nuts, the venue was smaller and everyone was probably crammed in a tighter place? cos people there weren't dicks. the people that are dicks tend to only ever go to moshulu gigs. and to be honest, I hope they continue to do just that.[/quote']

You summed my thoughts up perfectly. You can have a dance and go crazy without being a dick. Thats why I loved the last couple of East Neuk gigs, the champion gig in Dundee and gigs in Boston (lincolnshire) cos people have respect and there to have a good time, not to act like a macho twat like it appeared to be at many big gigs in Aberdeen like Bleeding Through.