aberdeen-music

7 string wanted

Guest Gregor Ascension

Guest Gregor Ascension

looking for a second hand 7 string guitar, price range up to 500. anything considered, but 24 frets and locking bridge would be pefered.

Guest Gregor Ascension

that ibanez is kinda what im looking for, but that jackson is disgusting! i was going to get a rg1527. anyone selling a seven string?

Guest Gregor Ascension

just ordered a schecter damien 7 string, so no longer need een. there is no way that the price of that jem will stay like that, probably increase by 10 times that price.

dude its a shame u aint still lookin for a 7.... i got an ibanez rg7420 with a floyd rose double locking trem.... its a japanese built ibanez not a shitty korean one....

i paid 600 about 4 years ago... its a discontinued model now so that makes it kinda collectable....

shes pretty beat up now(i did this myself to give it character) and plastered in stickers...

i have also fitted some dimarzio pickups instead of the stock ibanez ones the pups cost me 100....

the guitar sounds bad ass totally fuckin awesome.....

i was only lookin for 350 o.n.o

but its looks like u got ur eyes on the schecter oh well nevermind.....

heres some pics to show u what u could have had......

DSCF0384.jpg

the one with the quarantine sticker on it not the les paul!!!!!!

paf 7s.... same as the korn signature model k-7s.... they sound a hell of a lot better than the stock v7 and v8 pups she had in it to start with.....

also i chipped away all the paint the very first day i bought the guitar coz i hated the colour...

i ordered the guitar off the net from www.axemail.com and the pic that they had on their site showed the guitar as a fire orangey sortta colour and it was the only place i could find that had this model available as it is a discontinued model so i bought it and when i recevied it i opened the box to find out that it was a pinky colour and i never wanted to send it back coz i wouldnt b able to get another one so i just modified it with chips and stickers.... it gives the guitar some character... i have always ment to get it resprayed with flip paint or pearlescent paint... but have never got round to doing so....

dont suppose anyone else is interested in buying it????

i would also be willing to swap it for an epiphone les paul custom.... it has to be a custom not a standard as i have already got a tokai love rock which IMO is far better than gibson les pauls... and it only cost me 899 instad of 1200 for a gibson