aberdeen-music

Russian Exoricsm

Darth Elvis

I've heard that before and like when i heard it before for some reason sent a shiver down my spine.

Could be numorous things,not that i am saying this isn't an exorcism.

Could be someone with a cheap tape deck in a hallway playing a tape of a priest saying mass and having someone record and do the screaming.

would have been better with some video footage hahaha

Jesus Fucking H Christ.that person would make a hell of a death metal/grindcore voclalist. :swearing: that is pretty disturbing actually' date='do you have anymore links to stuff like that?videos would be nice,ah fuck it il just look on google.[/quote']

dont think there is any video for that one.

i found it on google and spent about 20 minutes looking for video. no dice :down:

Can you imagine if there were a video of this...

Some parents kids has just been possesed by a demonic being and the priest has come round to force gods will apon the child..

Husband ..."Wait wait, before you start father let me just get my Handi-Cam out, get 250 badger for this on You'v Been Framed..."

Wife.."is the red light on?"

Husband.."Yup, good to gone.... exorsism away father.."

N.B In russian accents obviously

Guest Page 99

That was highly disapointing. I even listened to it again in the dark with headphones on and yet still no dice. It just sounded like somebody shouting and moaing a lot with some chanting behind it... actualy, it's probibly just the early stages of a black metal album being made. Alll they need now is some fuzzed up guitar and a tinny blast beat, and we have a new Darkthrone record.